Our Kaiser leather features a smooth surface with a dusty pattern for embossing. Again, grinding is used for the front surface and the leather thickness is around 1.4mm to 1.7mm.
Kaiser is a natural and environmentally friendly and smooth leather. It has a flat surface with a dusty pattern. You can also see a slight sheen on the leather as well. A lot of the produces made with this leather gives an air of elegance and royalty.
Here's how we suggest to take care of our Kaiser leather.
- If there is dirt on it, use a soft damp cloth or a damp sponge to wipe it off. If the dirt is bad, you can also use a mild soft solution with a few drops of ammonia.
- Again, always naturally dry your piece if it does get wet and avoid using the dryer or any artificial drying methods.
- Avoid using wet wipes, stiff brushes or any abrasive surfaces to clean the product.
- Also, try to store the Kaiser leather products in a dark place and out of direct sunlight. This is to ensure that there is no chance for mold or mildew to grow. As leather is susceptible to mold if the leather is stored in a damp area.
Our Flotar leather has a corrugated surface with a 1.2mm to 1.4mm thickness. The Flotar leather does have an interesting surface structure. After the tanning process, the leather has a corrugated surface which does give the leather a lot of character and a special type of charm.
Flotar is also extremely special not only for it's three-dimensional surface but it is also valued for the softness, breathabiluty as well as the undeniable strength and elasticity. Overall, it is an extremely versatile piece of leather. It usually has a matte front surface but it is also possible to have a glossy surface as well.
In terms of care, these are the best ways to take care of our Flotar leather.
- When your Flotar leather piece gets a little dull, cut an orange peel! We know that sounds weird, but hear us out. Use a freshly cut orange peal and rub it on the leather. This will refresh the way your leather looks.
- If it's dirty, or if you haven't cleaned it for a while, please clean it with a soft sponge that is slightly soaked in a gentle soap solution.
- Again, never use a heating device to dry it out or even chemical detergents or alcohol-based liquids.
- Please also protect the leather with wax and water-proofing sprays for your leather.
There it is! All our four amazing types of leather. We hope that this has made your decision making a lot easier.
Again, we can use any one of our leathers to create your own masterpiece! If you have any questions we will be extremely happy to answer them.
If you are interested in getting your own piece, visit Shuflia
to find your next statement leather piece today.